The IHC, in a bid to foster research and good practices in heritage management, is offering many opportunities for learning new skills or developing the skills and knowledge to interested persons
That said, four summer schools will be held in Athens with field trips to some sites in Greece;
- An Introduction to Heritage Management.
- Digital Tools for Heritage Management.
- Engaging local communities in heritage management through Archaeological Ethnography.
- Heritage Interpretation.
Field school programs are designed for students new to a respective field, but also for professionals already in a field who wish to pursue research, training, and professional development.
- Please note that the participation cost for this summer school is $5000. This amount will cover the entire costs including: registration; tuition; program materials; travel, shared accommodation; one meal per day (excluding free days). Airfare and optional costs are not included in the program cost.
- There are a number of scholarships available for this field school– full and partial scholarships are awarded after acceptance into the program, so please apply early for eligibility. Please indicate in your application if you are interested in applying for a scholarship..
Visit Official Page for info on how to apply