Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 15th June 2016
Eligible Countries:Note that only Applicants who hail from Africa are eligible to apply.
Stanford university is currently awarding MBA free Fellowships to deserving citizens of African countries who would like to obtain an MBA at Stanford University and afterwards return for two (2) years to contribute to the continent’s development.
Eligible courses:Only Courses offered at the University.
About the Award:
Stanford University is offering an MBA Fellowship program to eight Africans who wish to obtain a Stanford MBA degree. The program is set annually to assist citizens from Africa study at the university, acquire essential skill sets for the standard duration of two years and return to the continent, to work in vital positions that directly impact and improve Africa.
Offered Since: Not stated
Type: MBA Fellowship for Africans
- To demonstrate the primary reason for the program, applicants must be ready to dedicate at least two (2) years to the development of the economy of Africa after the MBA program.
- The MBA Fellowship will be awarded to Final-year undergraduates and graduates of institutions in Africa as well as African citizens who studied in countries outside of Africa.
- To be eligible for the fellowship, applicants must also apply to the Stanford MBA Program.
- Commitment to developing Africa
- Financial need
Number of Awards:Only Eight awards
Value of Scholarship: $150,000
Timeline of Scholarship: Two years
- Make ready a one-page resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Write a 250-word essay on how applicant plans to effect change in Africa
- Financial information
- Awards and honours
- History of employment
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and/or Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476