Deadline: Submit your applications on or before May 1, 2016
When is the forum happening: August 5 – 7, 2016.
The South American Business Forum is a reputable annual conference where 100 students from across the world together with 40 current leaders from academic, social, political and business backgrounds would participate in a momentous life changing forum. The aim of the forum is to provide a platform where topics of global relevance, exchange opinions and experiences are debated, and generate connections between the different actors that will contribute to the sustainable development of the South American region. For this year, the main theme is “A Conversation Across Borders” with subtopics namely “A Fragmented World“, “Human Technology“, and “Logics of Emotions.”
The conference covers all of the expenses for each participant since the moment they arrive to Buenos Aires. This includes the conference, hotel, food, ground transportation and materials. Also, there is no participation fee!
You need to satisfy the following:
- Have been born from January 1st, 1990;
- Complete registration for the forum.
- You need to be either a regular undergraduate student, graduate student, or to have finished your studies (graduate or undergraduate) in 2015 or 2016.
Benefits and Gain:
Aside from the participation in the 2016 SABF edition, all selected participants will enjoy the benefits shown below:
- Meals during the 5th, 6th and 7th of August.
- Entrance to a night event.
For all international participants, except participants from Argentina the following expenses need to be covered:
- Accommodation in a hotel on the nights of the 4th, 5th and 6th of August.
- Transfers from the hotel to the different places where activities are carried out.
How to apply:
Complete the online application here and write an essay that will be evaluated for the following:
- Degree of relationship with chosen theme or sub-theme.
- Writing, coherence and clarity of expression.
- Logical approach to ideas.
- Argument’s content.
- Originality and innovative ideas.
- Degree of relation to the current context.
Formal requirements of the essay are as follows:
- Length: between 1200 and 1800 words.
- Language: Spanish or English
Visit here for more information
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057