The International Undergraduate Scholarship was set up by the University of Melbourne to recognize the significant contribution made by international students to the diversity of the University’s student population.
Studies will be undertaken at the University of Melbourne, Australia
Any undergraduate degree offered at University of Melbourne
Number of Scholarships:
A total of 50 scholarships will be awarded.
International students only
The undergraduate scholarship will provides one of the following benefits:
- $10,000 fee remission from tuition fees in the first year of an undergraduate degree;or
- a 50% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree;or
- a 100% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree.
To be considered for a fee remission scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- – 4 A-grades in the GCE A Levels
- – an ATAR of 99.9 in the Australian Year 12 program,
- – overall 98% in an approved Foundation program
- – an International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44;
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
You would not be required to submit an application for this scholarship. All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered.
There are five selection rounds with a designated number of scholarships available for each round:
- • November, December and January for students starting in Semester 1 or 2
- • April and May for students starting in Semester 2
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476