Application Deadline:All applications should be sent by the 19th of June 2016
Countries eligible for the scholarship: Nigeria
Accepted applicants would be able to undertake scholarship studies at the following 5 UK Universities: University of Aberdeen, University of Cranfield, University of Leeds, University of Strathclyde, and University of Liverpool.
Scholarship Info: Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from qualified candidates for the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for entry into Masters Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2016.
Eligible Courses: All the Courses covered by the scholarship scheme include Environmental Studies, Engineering, Management, Accountancy, Economics, Information Technology, Geology, Banking, Law and Medicine.
This scholarship scheme for Nigerian students was launched sometime in October 2012 and is being managed by the British Council. The first 10 awardees and second 13 awardees left to the United Kingdom for their studies in 2013 and 2014 respectively.
The first and second sets of beneficiaries have completed their studies and returned to Nigeria. The 2015 set of 15 beneficiaries has commenced their programmes in various UK universities.
Scholarship Type: Master’s degree
Eligibility Criteria: Prospective candidates are required to –
- Have a provisional admission letter from a UK institution to study any of the following programs: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law, Medicine
- They should possess a minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
- Have completed the NYSC programme
- Be no more than 30 years of age
- Be Nigerian nationals resident in Nigeria
- Provide identification documents from their LGAs
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2016
- Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 201 6 if selected
- Not be a spouse, child nor ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
Number of Scholarships: Several scholarships will be awarded
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship is valued at between $60,000 and $69,000, depending on the course,
Deadline: 19th June, 2016
How to Apply
If you are having issues with the online registration form
- Username must be all CAPS
- 2. Password must contain, CAPITAL LETTER, small letter, num3ric, and any of these(-.,/*).
If this scholarship is for you, click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057