The University of Hull UK is currently awarding free scholarships to International students who desire to pursue MSc and MBA programs in the UK. The MBA scholarship is a full tuition scholarship while the MSC scholarship is a partial scholarship-it will cover only a part of the tuition fees
Eligible courses: Masters of Science and Masters of Business Administration courses will be available for selection by accepted scholars
MSc: A total of six scholarships worth £5,000 will be available for accepted MSc students (that is non-University of Hull graduates) and these will be awarded out on the basis of academic merit. This is a partial scholarship and will cover only a part of the total full tuition fee. That said, this scholarship will not cover living expenses.
Full MBA scholarships: A total of four full tuition fee scholarships will be available to scholars who are international students. These scholarships will be awarded purely on the basis of professional and academic excellence. These scholarship covers the full cost of the MBA tuition fees, for the entire duration of the programme (one year).
These scholarships are valid only for the academic year commencing September 2016. Please note that this scholarship does not cover the cost of living or travel.
Scholarship Type: MSc and MBA Degree
Business School International MSc Scholarship: Academic Excellence
Business School International full MBA Scholarship: Professional and Academic Excellence
To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria
- Applicants should have received confirmation of an offer to study in Uni of Hull before submitting an application for this scholarship. They should also remember to write their admissions application code on the scholarship application if they are to be considered
- Applicants should be able commence their studies in September 2016
- They have not been awarded any other scholarship or sponsorship
- Only international students are eligible to apply.
Number of Scholarships:
Six (6) MSc Scholarships
Four (4) full MBA Scholarships
Scholarship Value: The MSc scholarship is a partial scholarship-£5,000 – and will cover just a part of the full tuition fee. It would not include feeding and flight expenses.
The MBA scholarship will however cover the full cost of the tuition fees. Duration of Scholarship: for the usual period of one year
Eligible students: International students only
To be taken at (country): University of Hull, UK
11 July 2016 for MSc for entry in September 2016
9 May 2015 for MBA for entry in September 2016
Applicants for all of the above scholarships must submit the following
- this completed application form (with their application code entered)
- a copy of their offer letter
- proof of a minimum overall 2:1 honours Bachelors degree pass or equivalent
- one good academic reference
- an essay of no more than 500 words on why you wish to study at Hull University Business School on the MSc programme for which you have applied and – focusing on your academic achievements, any positions of responsibility you have held or any recognition you have received for excellent performance at your previous institution – why you should be considered for a scholarship.
(Please note that scholarship applications submitted without all requested documentation will not be considered)
- An essay of no more than 1,000 words demonstrating how they will contribute to and benefit from the Hull MBA, focusing on their achievements as a professional manager as well as academic qualifications. Applicants should also evaluate the skills they need to develop in order to be an effective global manager and how the MBA will assist in this.
(Please note that applications submitted without full documentation will not be considered)
Visit scholarship webpage for application details
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476