L’Oreal is currently awarding Management Trainee – Taiwan (Marketing) internships to international students for 2016. Interns will be a Master’s Degree Student or Young Graduate with less than 2-year full-time working experiences. Applicants regardless of nationality are eligible to apply for this internship programme. Please note that this is an unpaid internship programme. Internship application deadline is 1-July-2016, so submit applications on or before this date..
Eligible fields of Internship: L’Oreal is offering internship in the fields of management Trainee (Marketing) Internship programme.
Interns should satisfy the following:
-Master’s Degree Student or Young Graduate with less than 2-year full-time working experiences
– Applicants should possess strong communication, analytical and networking skills
– Applicants must have a sense of beauty, creativity, innovation
– Able to act fast, decision-maker
– Business oriented (experience gained through internships, studying abroad, activity in student organizations)
– Flexible, self-motivated
– Fluent Chinese & English.
Internship opportunity: For Applicants of all nationalities who are interested.
Internship Duration: Not Indicated
How to Apply: You can apply online.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is 1-July-2016.
Click here for more info