In keeping with with the Central Bank’s mandate of maintaining strong stability and fostering a stable financial system, the Bank is currently launching a CBK Internship Program (CBKIP) that aims to actively develop and train a pool of young talent and adequately expose them to operations in the central and commercial banking sectors. After the stipulated six (6) months of internship training, the trained intern will be ready to be absorbed in the job market.
The objective of the CBKIP is to develop young talents to take up immense employment opportunities in the Kenyan Banking and Financial Sector. The Internship Program will also provide an opportunity to gain on- the- job experience, expand knowledge, refine career goals and build professional network, mentors and contacts.
- Interested applicants should possess a first degree from a recognized university in any of the following disciplines: Finance, Economics, Accounting, Microfinance, Management Sciences, Law or related discipline or a Master’s degree in a relevant field;
- Applicants should be Kenyan youth between 21 to 29 years of age; and
- Applicants should also provide recommendation/reference letter from the university they attended.
- Should possess interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be goal oriented, dynamic, passionate and self-starter
- Must be a team player and have the ability to solve problems
- A person of integrity
- A well rounded individual
- Should possess strong analytical skills
- Must be computer literate.
Click here to apply
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057