Google’s software engineers are constantly developing the next-generation technologies and systems that are changing and will change how billions of human beings connect, explore, and interact with information and the world around them.Google is searching for engineers who will bring fresh ideas and input from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.Engineers that are accepted into te program will work on specific projects that are critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. Google is searching for engineers who are versatile, display leadership qualities and are enthusiastic to tackle new problems across the full-stack as they continue to push technology forward.
As a key member of a small and versatile team, accepted interns will design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions.
- Perform specific responsibilities which vary by project area
- Currently pursuing a Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Excellent implementation skills (C++, Java, Python).
February 29, 2016
For more info, click here
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057