Google Sydney is currently recruiting interns for a product management internship position. Google operates on a company belief of putting users first. This it has achieved by developing several innovative software products like Gmail, YouTube, Chrome and Street View to bringing to birth mobile devices like the Android, Google builds products that organize the world’s information and make it easily accessible to their users. Google products are the lifeblood of who we are. Once accepted as an associate Product Manager, interns will be part of shaping Google’s next game-changer.
Deadline: Applications should be submitted by Friday, September 16, 2016 at 11:59pm AEST
Eligible applicants: International applicants who are currently pursuing BS, MS or Ph.D in Computer Science or related courses are eligible to apply.
- You are eligible to apply if you are currently pursuing BS, MS or Ph.D in Computer Science or closely related field at a university.
- Applicants should possess strong technical abilities.
- Applicants should demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Applicants should also have strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Plus a deep interest in creating and analyzing products.
- Also Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Work with engineers to build and launch new features.
- Understand and analyze user needs.
- Help to define a product vision and strategy.
Applications are due by Friday, September 16, 2016 at 11:59pm AEST. Our team will review applications on a rolling basis and reach out to applicants shortly if selected for a next step. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application.
To Apply: Click the “Apply Now” button and submit your resume and transcript.
For more info, click here
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057