Applications are currently invited from international students to be part of the annual gathering of student leaders at the renowned Global Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp (GYLTLC) 2016.This annual event is happening for the 5th time in Singapore. GYLTLC will bring together student leaders worldwide and put them through engaging activities, to enhance their abilities in cross-cultural interaction and cooperation, which will further equip them to be effective leaders. In addition, participants will be able to understand more about Singapore – a multiracial, multilingual and multicultural society from various perspectives.
Deadline:Submit applications on or before July 5, 2016
You are eligible to apply if :
- You are a student aged 16-26(at least 16 but not older than 26 of age at the time of GYLTLC 2016) from schools, colleges and universities around the world.
- You are are healthy,intellectually curious, aspiring and outgoing.
- You are a student who loves travelling and learning.
Applicants are expected to possess following mental attitude and skillset:
- Applicants should be fluent in English both speaking and writing.
- They should be able to effectively communicate and express themselves clearly.
- They should be comfortable working in a cooperative manner.
Program Fee: A fee of SGD880 will be charged as program fee. Participant/Advisor should only pay their program fee AFTER receiving the Letter of Acceptance.
How to apply:
Follow these five steps to participate at GYLTLC 2016:
- Register online or send your application form to email@example.com
- Pay Registration Fee
- Pay Program Fee AFTER receiving the Letter of Acceptance
- Apply Visa and purchase Travel Insurance and Air Tickets
- Fly to Singapore and experience GYLTLC 2016
If you have any additional questions, please contact with Patricia Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476