Lincoln University is currently inviting applications from international students for its Global Challenges Scholarships. These scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree programme.
The Global Challenges Scholarship will transform passionate and talented young people into cooperative, informed, social entrepreneurs who can use their skills, think outside the box to address the pressing global challenges facing our planet today.
Course Level: Scholarships will be available for undergraduate degree programmes at Lincoln University.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in take their education to the next level.
Scholarship Award: The University will pay $12,000 (NZD) towards one year of tuition fees. Applicants may have the opportunity to reapply for future years if applicants have met all the requirements of the programme.
Scholarship Destination: in New Zealand
Eligibility Criteria: You are eligible for a Global Challenges Scholarship as an international applicant if you do the following:
- Be eligible to enrol in an undergraduate degree at Lincoln
- Should have completed secondary school in the past five years, achieved well academically and not attended another tertiary institution in New Zealand (if they have completed a diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate degree at other international institutions, they are not eligible for this scholarship)
- Applicants must possess a strong academic background that demonstrates their ability to undertake and complete a university degree while maintaining involvement in scholarship activities
- Applicants should have a very good grasp of English, with an overall score of 6 in IELTS (or similar qualification), as the scholarship development programme has a strong focus on communication and cooperative work.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have completed secondary school in the past five years, achieved well academically and not attended another tertiary institution in New Zealand (if they have completed a diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate degree at other international institutions, they are not eligible for this scholarship).
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have a very good grasp of English, with an overall score of 6 in IELTS (or similar qualification), as the scholarship development programme has a strong focus on communication and co-operative work.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply for a Global Challenges Scholarship through the online application system, MyLinc when they apply to study at Lincoln University. Applicants will need to create a MyLinc account, apply for their chosen course of study and then apply for the scholarship. Applicants are able to change/alter their course of study at any time, even after they have submitted their applications. However, the University will need the following information to process your Global Challenges Scholarship application:
- A short video showing your interest in a current global issue, to be uploaded to Vimeo
- The details of your two referees
Then you can save and submit your application. Please note that you can save your applications and return at any time before submitting them.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31 August 2016.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057