Eligible and successful scholars would be selected by the University of Coventry’s Deputy Vice Chancellor (International Development), Professor David Pilsbury.All successful candidates of the Global Leaders Scholarships would have to be inspirational international students who demonstrate relentless drive and ambition to become better global leaders.
Coventry University, UK
Deadline: 25 July 2016
5 scholarships are currently available
Only International students
Value of scholarship:
Each scholarship is valued at £10,000 and thats the maximum scholarship amount. Payments will be £3,000 per year towards tuition fees, with another £1,000 being awarded to students who go on to achieve a first class degree.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- • Be termed as international students who and fee paying
- • Applicants should be self-funded students
- •Applicants should have been offered a place to study at one of Coventry University’s full-time undergraduate courses
- • Also hold at least two of three A-levels at grade A (or hold equivalent qualifications).
- • Submit a scholarship application including a statement of support which should not exceed 500 words prior to the application deadline of 25 July 2016.
- • Your statement of support should state succinctly the outstanding leadership skills that you have demonstrated prior to study in addition to how you will use the knowledge gained from your chosen degree programme to become a future global leader.
How to apply:
International students who are applying for this scholarship should ensure they have been offered places to study at one of Coventry University’s full-time undergraduate courses and should complete a scholarship application form on or before 25 July 2016.
For more info, click here
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057