This is a coveted scholarship scheme chosen by the Coventry University Deputy Vice Chancellor (International Development), Professor David Pilsbury.All successful recipients of the Global Leaders Scholarships are driven and ambitious to attain great heights in life 5 undergraduate awards totaling a maximum of £10,000 will be available in this category. Payments will be £3,000 payable each year towards tuition fees, with a further £1,000 being awarded to students who go on to achieve a first class degree.
Scholarship Level: Only Bachelors Degree
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants should:
- Be international students
- Be self-funded students
- Have been offered a place to study at one of Coventry University’s full-time undergraduate courses
- Hold at least two of three A-levels at grade A (or hold equivalent qualifications).
- Submit a scholarship application including a statement of support which should not exceed 500 words prior to the application deadline of 25th July 2016.
- Your statement of support should state succinctly the outstanding leadership skills that you have demonstrated prior to study in addition to how you will use the knowledge gained from your chosen degree programme to become a future global leader.
- Note these scholarships will be only be awarded to 5 top performing and ambitious students who are able to demonstrate true leadership skills prior to coming to Coventry University as well as their global leadership aspirations for the future.
- Members of the International Office will consider each application on its merits to create a shortlist. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed by Deputy Vice Chancellor International, Professor David Pilsbury.
- Only applications made through the application process detailed above will be considered.
Number of Scholarships available: Only Five are available
Scholarship amount: A total of £10,000 will be awarded in this category. Payments will be instalmental payments of £3,000 per year towards tuition fees, with a further £1,000 being awarded to students who are able to achieve a first class degree.
Continuing funding over years 2 and 3 is subject to students passing each year with a minimum average grade of 55% and satisfactory attendance.
Timeline of Scholarship: Tenable for 3 years
Deadline: 25th July 2016.
How to Apply
Click here to apply