All successful scholars would be chosen by the University of Coventry’s Deputy Vice Chancellor (International Development), Professor David Pilsbury. Successful recipients of the Global Leaders Scholarships would have to be inspirational international students who can demonstrate their drive and ambition to become international global leaders of the future.
Coventry University, UK
Deadline: 25 July 2016
5 scholarships are available
Value of scholarship:
Each award is worth a maximum of £10,000. Payments will be £3,000 per year towards tuition fees, with a further £1,000 being awarded to students who go on to achieve a first class degree.
In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- • Be classified as international fee paying students
- • Be self-funded students
- • Be offered a place to study at one of Coventry University’s full-time undergraduate courses
- • Also hold at least two of three A-levels at grade A (or hold equivalent qualifications).
- • Submit a scholarship application including a statement of support which should not exceed 500 words prior to the application deadline of 25 July 2016.
- • Your statement of support should state succinctly the outstanding leadership skills that you have demonstrated prior to study in addition to how you will use the knowledge gained from your chosen degree programme to become a future global leader.
How to apply:
International students who wish to apply for a scholarship must ensure they have been offered places to study at one of Coventry University’s full-time undergraduate courses and should complete a scholarship application form on or before 25 July 2016.
For more info, click here