Google is currently offering MBA Internships in Australia for the year 2016 to international applicants. Accepted applicants should be first-year students in a two-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, graduating after March 2017. Note that the duration of the internship is 10-12 weeks. All accepted interns will be paid. Applications should come in on or before September 16, 2016.
Eligible fields: Internships will be offered in the following fields: Sales & Account Management; Product & Customer Support; Partnerships; Sales Operations; Business Strategy.
Internship country: Australia, Sydney NSW
Eligibility Criteria: Minimum qualifications
- Applicants should be first-year students doing a two-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, graduating after March 2017.
- Successful candidates will be expected to return to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Work experience prior to the MBA program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Operations, or related fields.
- Problem-solving skills, and ability to handle highly strategic and challenging business problems.
- Strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology and business.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Internship Info: Google is currently inviting eligible candidates to join their team for a unique summer experience in a 10-12 week paid internship for first-year MBA students. Accepted MBA interns work on projects that handle some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the high-tech industry. Our graduate interns have joined across the business such as Marketing, Advertising Sales and Operations, Finance, and more. For internships, we hire first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find project groups that match their skills and interests. Final decisions will be made based on business needs and your relevant experience.
Number of internship offers: Not Indicated
Internship Duration: The internship is a 10-12 week program.
Notification: Not indicated
How to Apply: You can apply online.
Internship Application Deadline: Applications are due by September 16, 2016.
Click here to apply
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057