Do you want to be part of an exciting, fun-packed career in children’s entertainment? If yes is the answer, then search no more! Nickelodeon Animation Studios is currently recruiting young people from around the world to be part of an exciting program.Generally, when people think about an internship, they imagine getting coffee, running errands, and slaving away behind a copy machine where everyone knows you as “The Intern.” Fortunately, there is still hope out there, and that is at the Nickelodeon Animation Studio in Burbank, CA!
Animation Development – Animation Current Series – 2D Animation Productions
CG – Animation Productions – Post Production – Talent Outreach & Development
Talent & Casting – Original Movies – Digital Operations – Archive & Resource Library
Office Services/Facilities – Special Events – Human Resources – Finance
Communications & Publicity – Social Media & Connected Content – Content Relations
TV Production & Technology
Candidates should meet all the criteria listed below to be eligible for any Viacom Internship Program. They are as follows:
- Interns will be paid at a standard competitive hourly rate of $10/hour (California).
- Successful applicants will need to present proper work authorization necessary or needed to be employed in the United States.
- Interns must be available for a minimum of 10 weeks. An extension may be requested by the department following the 10 weeks, but may not overlap with the next internship semester.
- Interns must be available to work a minimum of two full days per week (16 hours), but some departments may require more than two days. Interns may work no more than 35 hours per week.
- These Internship positions are available to current, matriculated college juniors, seniors, and recent grads. Applicants are required to be enrolled in accredited, degree-granting college/university. Graduate students, MBA candidates, and law school students also accepted.
- Once accepted, applicants will require a letter from their college/university confirming you are a matriculated junior, senior, graduate student or law student. Failure to provide this letter at orientation may result in dismissal for the program.
- College credit is not required, but they will provide appropriate documentation if necessary and upon request.
To apply for Nickelodeon’s Internship Program, prospective applicants must apply via the Viacom careers website. Please click the link at the bottom of the page and follow the prompts.
Click here for more info