Google is currently offering Software Developer paid Internship programme in Canada for international students. Applicants are expected to be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field. International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme. If selected as a Software Engineer, interns will work on Google’s core products and services as well as those who support critical functions of their engineering operations.
- Applicants should be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field;
- Applicants should t be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and return to the program after the completion of the internship;
- Preferred qualifications;
- Graduating in 2017 or 2018;
- Experience in systems software or algorithms;
- Excellent implementation skills (C++, Java, Python);
- Applicants should possess knowledge of Unix/Linux or other OS environments, and APIs;
- Applicants should be familiar with TCP/IP and network programming.
Applications should be sent in by June 17, 2016 at 11:59pm PST. Google team will review all applications on a rolling basis and it’s in the candidate’s best interest to apply early. All hiring will be completed by August 2016.
Deadline:Endeavor to Submit applications on or before June 17, 2016
Click here to apply