The Google BOLD Internship for summer 2016 is for international students currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the United States. Successful BOLD interns will be put in teams across the business spectrum. Note that this internship is an 11-12 week paid internship programme.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the United States.
- Interested candidates must possess legal papers or authorization allowing them to work either in the United States and/or Canada.
- Applicants must be current undergraduate juniors with an expected graduation date between December 2016 and June 2017.
- Successful BOLD candidates usually have a strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology business.
- Academic excellence is also required-there is no set benchmark for this.
- Interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate an ambiguous environment.
- Analytical skills and an interest in tackling business problems.Application Process:
The application process is online. To apply:
- Part 1: Complete and submit the BOLD Intern Application Form.
- Part 2: Click the “Apply Now” button on the left of the screen to submit your resume using the same email address you used in Part 1. A cover letter is not required.
The BOLD Intern application is a two-part process. You must complete both parts of the application above to be eligible for the internship.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057