Applications are currently invited from young participants to apply and attend the Morocco Forum for Adolescent & Youth Human Rights 2016. The Morocco Forum will take place in Marrakesh from December 8-9, 2016 to help build or create a well-articulated and strengthened CSO movement in Africa in this regard. It will build platform for young people from the African Continent, Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), high level United Nations officials, celebrities and Moroccan youth, to under the auspices of the National Observatory for Children’s Rights (Morocco), meet and have a discourse on the theme ‘Adolescent and Youth Human Rights Driving Sustainable Development’.
Since this is fully funded, all selected participants will be fully sponsored to participate in the Forum – air transport, accommodation and meals will be fully catered for.
- Note that you should be at least 16 and not older than 30 years by December 31, 2016;
- Be available between 8-9 December 2016 for the forum;
- Should represent a youth-led organization, or at least, be renowned for working with youth ;
- Should also possess e basic knowledge of the following: The 1994 Cairo Declaration, ICPD Beyond 2014 Agenda, the Addis Ababa Declaration on Population and Development, Agenda 2063 and the 2030 Agenda;
- Must have capacities for the coordination, mobilization and dialogue with young people and/or must be experienced in advocacy processes;
- Must have some basic knowledge sharing skills;
- Must have interest and a demonstrated commitment to ensuring young people’s SRHR (including access to Comprehensive Sexuality Education);
- Must be a national and living in any of the following African and Arab countries: Algeria, Angola, Bahrain, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Iraq, Kenya, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Morocco, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Access application form here
Click here for more info
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476