Scholarship description: Unibank Ghana Limited in Collaboration with Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology is currently offering scholarships to needy but brilliant students in the University in order to help them undertake their education successfully.
Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before Friday, 2nd September, 2016, at 5.00pm
Eligible Countries: If you hail from Ghana
Eligible Field of Study: All courses available at the University
- This Scholarship is open to all Second (2nd), Third (3rd) and Fourth (4th) year students pursuing full time programs in Ghana.
- Note that all applicants must be Ghanaian Regular students.
- Applicants should not be benefiting of another Scholarship scheme at the time of sending an application.
Value of Scholarship: Full tuition will be catered for
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarship valid for the duration of the program
How to Apply: All Prospective Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or All Terminal Reports (1st years only)
- Recommendation Letters
- Awards and Certificates (If Any).
- Continuing Student Applicants should also include their Updated Transcripts.
- All Applicants should provide proof of need.
Click here to apply
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057