KIIT University located in India is currently offering full and partial scholarships to outstanding international students who desire to undertake Undergraduate and Graduate studies at the University for the 2016 academic year.
Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 4th August,2016.
- Notification on the final list of selected students will be sent to the Embassies 12th August, 2016.
- Date of final admission is 20th August, 2016.
- Reporting of students and starting of classes on 1st September, 2016
Is it an annual scholarships? Yes
Eligible Countries: You are eligible to apply if you are an International student
Eligible Courses: Accepted applicants will be eligible to apply for the courses available at the university. (www.kiit.ac.in/courses/courses) (except MBBS, Dental, Nursing and Architecture courses)
Type: Undergraduate and Graduate Taught
Eligibility: Candidates should satisfy the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the programs:
- Candidates who possess good grades in their home institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates should also possess a valid passport.
- Preference will be given to candidates from financially challenged background
Number of Awardees: Not stated
Value of Scholarship: Candidates qualifying for the KUISP Full Scholarship program will be not be paying any fee towards their education, health insurance, boarding and lodging expenses at KIIT University. x Applicants qualifying for the KUISP Half Scholarship program would be paying 50% of the total fee for international students which would cover their health insurance, boarding and lodging expenses. x Applicants should bear the travelling expenses to Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India and their personal expenses during the duration of study.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of Course
How to Apply: Interested candidates should visit the Scholarship Webpage to apply
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476