Charles Darwin University (CDU) is currently offering the Vice-Chancellor’s International free Scholarships to international students with a track record of academic excellence and high achievement and who are desirous of commencing an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program at Charles Darwin University.
Accepted scholars will study at Charles Darwin University, Australia
Any Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree offered at the University.
Number of Scholarships:
Few scholarships available
International students are eligible to apply
Scholarship value is pegged at 25% or 50% of the tuition fee. The tuition award apply to the tuition fees for the full duration of the degree.
Eligible applicants should:
- Demonstrated record of academic readiness and excellence by high achievement in previous relevant programs
- Applicants shouldt meet the University’s academic and English entry requirement
- An unconditional offer (SVP cleared) of admission to the degree at CDU for Semester 2, 2016
- Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Submitted a completed application for the scholarship by 15 April 2016 for commencement in Semester 2, 2016
- Applicants must not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship.
Please note: the VCIHAS scholarships are very competitive and meeting the minimum eligibility standards described above does not guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarship.
To apply, you must complete the scholarship application form and submit it together with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU. Deadline for applications is 15 April 2016 for commencement in Semester 2, 2016.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website. Please visit here