Deadline: Submit applications on or before October 9, 2016
In order to have a deeper understanding of national and international development, a select group of outstanding young professionals will be exposed to the following as part of their training and a process involved in capacity development, at the completion of which these young professionals will be given various appointments in different BRAC programs and will have the enriching opportunity to fast track their careers towards managerial positions across BRAC.
Benefits of participating:
- Selected participants will be part of attachments with BRAC’s development and support programmes in remote locations of their home country;
- Classroom-based training on development programs and managerial skills at BRAC’s headquarters in Bangladesh;
- Exposure visits to development programs and social enterprises in Bangladesh;
- Short-term assignment with a specific programme;
- Coaching and mentoring: A mentor will be allocated to each YP to help them navigate through BRAC and make the best use of their experience.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from a reputed university with a minimum CGPA of 3.5 (in a scale of 4.0) or 4.5 (in a scale of 5.0);
- Age Range: 23 – 30;
- Salary Range: Negotiable;
- Job Location: BRAC International countries (Uganda, Tanzania, South Sudan, Sierra Leone, Liberia,Afghanistan, Pakistan, Myanmar).
Experience Requirements: It is recommended to possess professional experience of 2-3 years however this is not a must.
Additional Job Requirements:
Candidates must fulfil the following requirements:
- You should be a citizen of the BRAC operating country with a valid passport;
- You should be fluent in English;
- You should not be more than 30 years of age at the time of joining;
- You should equally posses deep commitment and drive towards improving the lives of people in your country;
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- Readiness to serve in field assignments in remote locations;
- Flexibility and capacity to work in different areas of the organisation;
- Readiness to uphold the BRAC values of integrity, innovation, inclusiveness and effectiveness.
If you would like to apply, please complete the Online Application Form and upload soft copies of the following documents:
- CV with contact information of two professional references (not relatives);
- Statement of interest (maximum 500 words);
- Passport size photograph.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476