The seventh World Innovation Summit for Education in Doha is a funded international summit and will convene under the theme “Investing for Impact: Quality Education for Sustainable and Inclusive Growth”.
The gap existing between education and the economy will be one of the key issues discussed at WISE 2015. It is noteworthy that Global investment in education has contributed immensely to economic growth, development and poverty reduction. But stronger global collaboration is required to reinforce weak education systems, to open opportunities to new players, to develop a “job-ready” talent pool amid persisting inequality and support wider economic progress. Thus, the road map is clear: Invest for Impact. Furthermore, WISE 2015 will be the first global education conference following the ratification of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
WISE 2015 Sessions and Plenaries will be designed around three main pillars:
- The UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Education and the economy
- Fostering innovation in education systems
- Network – Meet education innovators, thought-leaders and experts
- Scale-up and invest – Find new partnerships and business opportunities
- Be inspired – Discover innovative projects and get insights on future trends
- Contribute – Share insights and promote the impact of your work in collaborative sessions
- You can apply as an individual or in a grouphere. People from all nationalities are welcome to apply and join the prestigious WISE community.
- Book your flights with Qatar Airways – the official airline partner of the WISE Summit – and benefit from a 30% discount from the market base fare.
- The discount applies only on flights to and from Doha, during the period of October 26 to November 9, 2015.
- Visit Official Page
For more information about our services including guest post and advertising on this blog, kindly reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org