As part of the Human Resource Development initiative, NDDC this year is embarking on awarding Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarships to Niger Deltans to learn relevant work training and skills to effectively participate in the Local Content programme of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields. This scholarship Scheme is solely available to suitable qualified applicants who have got the required Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the fields listed below
- Medical Sciences (M.Sc. Public Health excluded)
- Computer Science/Technology
- Environmental Sciences
- Environmental or Gas/Oil Law
- Project Management
- You must have had a First Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those intending to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- Applicants should have gained admission for a Post degree Programme in the above listed fields in a good foreign University.
- Note that Applicants who have already enrolled in foreign universities cannot apply.
- Note that Guarantor’s written recommendation of good conduct will be required of applicants from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- a. Member of National Assembly
- b. Chairman of the LGA.
- First class traditional ruler.
- High Court Judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
- It is compulsory that applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC) and should have a certificate to show for it.
- Applicants must have a valid Admission Letter from a Foreign University.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Application must be made on-line at the Commission’s website: click here with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government identification letter.
- Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge Certificate
- Successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
- Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
- All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website.
- For further enquiries please contact:
- Director, Education Health and Social Services (NDDC) Mobile: 08063280649; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All completed applications must be submitted on or before Friday 28th February, 2015
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476