Macquarie University International Scholarship (MUIS) is a Full Scholarship for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies in the republic of Australia for deserving International students starting studies during 2015/2016 academic session.
Accepted Subject Areas?
The MUIS is available across most undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the university
MUIS full scholarships are not available for the following Masters courses: Business Administration (MBA), Management, Applied Finance, Advanced Surgery, and Surgery
The Macquarie University is offerring the Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship –MUIS- for smart Undergraduate and Postgraduate international students who are citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand. The Undergraduate and Postgraduate scholarship is a full scholarship that will cover all tuition expenses.
Scholarship Type: Full scholarship
Who is qualified to apply?
* citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand.
*Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission, a full offer with conditions or package offer for North Ryde by the application deadline by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.7 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 92 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You are enrolled at Macquarie City Campus or SIBT.
How Many Scholarship Positions are available? Several
What are the benefits?
The scholarship scheme will cover a full range of international tuition fees for study on campus at North Ryde in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
The MUIS Scholarships do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
How long will sponsorship last?
The full sponsorship be for the entire duration of the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program
Eligible African Countries: All
To be taken at (country): Macquarie University, Australia
|Session 1, 2015||31 January 2015|
|Session 2, 2015||30 June 2015|
Offered annually? Yes
How can I Apply?
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents. There is a reduced application fee of only AU$55 if you submit your course application online. The application fee will be refunded if you are awarded an MUIS.
Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online MUIS application form.
- Applicants must complete an online MUIS application form.
- Applicants must indicate on the MUIS application form which scholarship they are applying for:
- MUIS Undergraduate
- MUIS Postgraduate
For more info, click me
For more information about our services including guest post and advertising on this blog, kindly reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org