2015 World Health Organization (WHO) winter internships is an international opportunity in Geneva for individuals of different nationals. Please note that this internship is for students with a minimum age of twenty who have successfully done three years of full time studies at a university and currently enrolled in an advanced degree program in a graduate school. Also note that the stipulated duration of this internship program is six to twelve weeks but could be extended to a maximum of twenty four weeks depending on the needs of the WHO technical unit as well as your availability.
About WHO internship program
World Health Organization (WHO) as a leader in global health issues is committed to building future leaders in Public health. The internship programs at WHO offers a wide range of opportunities for students to gain insight in the technical and administrative programs of World Health Organization.
- Applicants must be at least twenty years of age or more at the time of application.
- Applicants must have completed three years of full time studies (bachelors level or equivalent) at a university or equivalent institution.
- Applicants must also be currently enrolled in an advanced degree program in a graduate school at the time of application.
- Applicants should possess first degree in a public health, medical or social field related to technical work of WHO or a degree in a management related or administrative field.
- Applicants must be fluent in the working language of the office of assignment (English or French for WHO headquarters)
How to apply
- You are invited to complete an application for internship. This questionnaire includes providing details about your education and experience. You will be able to indicate the area of work within WHO that you are hoping to intern.
- You will be asked to write about your motivation for applying for a WHO Internship.
- If you are interested in applying for an internship in one of our regional or country offices where a limited number of internships may be available, please contact them directly at the following e-mail addresses:
- WHO Regional Office for Africa: email@example.com
- WHO Regional Office for the Americas: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHO Regional Office for Europe: email@example.com
- WHO Regional Office for the Eastern Mediterranean: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHO Regional Office for South-East Asia: email@example.com
- WHO Regional Office for the Western Pacific: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the link below to fill out the 2015 WHO winter internship program;
Click here to contact WHO, the internship provider for more information on how to apply
The deadline for internship application is 30th September 2015