The 2015 QUT Faculty of Education International Student Scholarship in Australia is inviting, applications from undergraduate and postgraduate international students for education scholarships. Note that QUT will only award four distinguished scholarships to students starting in Semester 1, and one scholarship to students starting in Semester 2. A scholarship worth $2,000 will be put towards applicants studies in their first semester.
‣ Scholarship period : Not indicated
‣ Scholarship covers: Students will receive a scholarship amount of $2,000 that will be put towards their studies in their first semester.
School(Institutions/ Country): | Australia
Level: undergraduate and postgraduate coursess
Deadline: 9 June 2015.
Funded By: Scholarship board at Queensland University of Technology Brisbane, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 QUT Faculty of Education International Student Scholarship is targeting International students only
Applicants can apply for this 2015 QUT Faculty of Education International Student Scholarship if you’re an international student and you:
‣ have received an offer to study a Faculty of Education undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree
‣ are commencing your studies in the upcoming semester. (Only EU70 students will commence in semester 2.)
‣ You can’t apply if you’re:
‣ enrolled in a double degree, dual award degree or research higher degree
‣ sponsored by an Australian or overseas organisation
‣ already receiving a scholarship provided by QUT or another organisation.
A team within the faculty will assess your application. They award scholarships based on:
‣ academic merit
‣ evaluation of your 300-word outline.
‣Please note that QUT will only email applicants to notify them of their result by 19 June 2015. If you’re successful, you will be sent instructions on how to claim your scholarship.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ International students that are interested, should apply for a course before applying for this scholarship. Applicants must email the under listed documents p to the Faculty of Education Development Office plus completing an application on or before the application deadline:
- complete the Application Form
- write a 300-word outline in English on: your reasons for choosing a QUT Education degree; how you believe this degree will help you achieve your career aspirations.
- provide transcripts for previous academic studies which have been translated into English and certificate
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 9 June 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Visit website for more info
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476