Nanjing University of Science and Technology (NUST) and Nanjing Government have teamed up and jointly set up a scholarship program for high performing international students who will be starting studies from 2015. Several full and partial scholarships would be available for international students to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Nanjing University of Science and Technology (NUST). Please note that full scholarships for Bachelor degrees would only be provided to applicants who apply for English taught courses.
For Applicants who applied for courses taught in Chinese, they would be required to provide either HSK certificate or official credential letter; otherwise one-year complementary Chinese Language course is added to the stated study period. The tuition of Chinese Language course is covered by scholarship.
‣ Scholarship covers: For Postgraduates:-Full Postgraduate Scholarship would cover the following: Tuition (as well as laboratory experiments, Internship, and basic learning materials), On campus accommodation, only Single room for PhD students and Double-bed room for Master s degree student
-Living expenses: CNY 2,000/month would be given for PhD students: CNY 1,700/month as well for Master sdegree students, Foreigner’s Comprehensive Medical Insurance (Group Insurance), One-off settlement subsidy for new postgraduate after registration: CNY 1,500, Note: By showing Family Membership Certificate issued by China Embassy or General Consulate, married postgraduates who carry with family members can ask for accommodation allowance from NUST. CNY18,000 per year for PhD students; CNY 9,000 per year for Master degree students.
-Partial Postgraduate Scholarship would cover the following: Tuition fees (as well as laboratory experiments, Internship, and basic learning materials) or Foreigner’s Comprehensive Medical Insurance (Group Insurance)
–Full Undergraduate scholarship: Full undergraduate scholarship shall cover the following: Tuition (Foreigner’s Comprehensive Medical Insurance (Group Insurance) and On campus dormitory accommodation) bed room ; Partial undergraduate scholarship covers: (Tuition or Foreigner’s Comprehensive Medical Insurance (Group Insurance))
School(Institutions/ Country): at Nanjing University of Science and Technology (NUST). | China
Levels: undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degree programs
Field(s): all the subjects subjects provided by the Nanjing University of Science and Technology.
Deadline: Please Contact scholarship provider
Sponsors: Nanjing Government and Nanjing University of Science and Technology (NUST)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 NMG-NUST Joint Scholarship is targeted for International students (non-Chinese) can apply for these scholarships.
‣ Award No: PhD Degree: Full scholarship 30, Partial scholarship 10;
-Master Degree: Full scholarship 60, Partial scholarship 40;
-Bachelor Degree: Full scholarship 120, Partial scholarship 60.
NOTE: Full scholarship for Bachelor degree only provides to applicants who apply for English taught program.
‣ Scholarship Duration: -Doctoral Degree Students: 4 academic years
-Master’s Degree Students: 2.5 academic years
-Bachelor’s Degree Students: 4 academic years
Note: Scholarship students must be reviewed annually for the academic performance and other performances. Scholarship will be terminated if the student fails to fulfill the requirements
‣ 2015 NMG-NUST Joint Scholarships are available to non-Chinese citizens who are in good health
‣ Educational background plus age limit: For Bachelor degree programs: applicants should not be older than 28 years old, and must have their senior high school certificate; For Master’s degree progrrams: applicants should not be older than 35 years old, and should have obtained their bachelor’s degree certificate; For Doctoral degree programs: prospective applicants should not be older than 40 years old, and should have obtained their Master degree certificate.
-Applicants must be academically competitive:
Transcript results must be 75% and above
‣ Applicants who apply for programs taught in english must have IELTS score 5.5 above or TOFEL score 90 above;
‣ Applicants who applied for programs taught in english must have HSK result above level 4.
Notification for 2015 NMG-NUST Joint Scholarship
‣ Applications will be evaluated and the result will be published on the related websites by the end of June, 2015. Scholarship winners will be notified via email, and following enrollment procedures will be informed via email. CNY500 (?500) fee (Scholarship evaluation fee & confirmation fee) is required to be paid.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants have to complete both online application and mail hard copy application material package. It is highly suggested you to complete online application, or your scholarship evaluation will be affected due to fail online application.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: Contact Employer
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more Information about 2015 NMG-NUST Joint Scholarship
For more information about our services including guest post and advertising on this blog, kindly reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org