The Youth Empowerment and ICT Foundation is currently offering its MUSTE Scholarship funding for Nigerian students pursuing undergraduate studies in Nigerian higher institutions for 2015 academic period.
Students pursuing courses related to health, technology, and finance are eligible for the scholarship spots.
*Applicants must possess Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination result or an equivalent
- You must have a current admission letter into a recognized University in Nigeria
- Scholarship applicants must have passed JAMB and Post-JAMB examinations excellently
- Undergraduate applicants already in school should attach a recent photocopy of their school Identity Card
- Higher degree applicants are expected to hold a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent and should have had at least two years of professional experience, after completing a university degree.
- You should present at least one personal reference letter and one academic professional reference letter to the scholarship organization. All recommendation letters should be properly signed.
- Higher degree scholarship applicants must include a cover letter explainin “Why they intend to pursue a higher degree” not more than 250 words.
- Attach a recent passport photograph
- Include a valid email address in this format (email@example.com), a residential address and a telephone number.
How to Apply
Visit MUSTE Scholarship webpage for details
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057