The Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) Expert program is an international opportunity exclusive program with the sole aim of recognizing global educator visionaries who are adept at using technology to pave the way for their peers in the effective use of technology for better learning and student outcomes.
MIE Experts who will be chosen will work closely with Microsoft to lead innovation in education. They will actively advocate and share their thoughts on the most effective use of technology in education with peers and policy makers. They will as well provide much needed insight for Microsoft on new products and tools for education, as well as exchange ideas on best practices as they work together to promote innovation in teaching and learning.
The MIE Expert program is a 3-year program. If at the end of three years, you want to continue as an expert, you will need to complete a new self-nomination form and demonstrate that you have continued to grow as an educator by learning new technologies and applying them in your classroom in innovative ways.
- Receive publicity and promotion via social media and other Microsoft channels.
- Professional and career development opportunities and certifications.
- Share your expertise with world-renowned educators and specialists to scale their innovations.
- Present in Microsoft’s global EduCast Webinar series.
- Participate in focus groups giving feedback to a development teams on Microsoft products.
- Join invitation-only special events from Microsoft.
- Share your passion for Microsoft with peers and policymakers, and through social media, blogs and videos.
- Test out new products while in beta form.
- Represent Microsoft through product demonstrations, and by attending events.
- Build educator capacity in your community (school, district or at training events) by training and coaching colleagues and inviting them to join the online Microsoft Educator Community.
- Collaborate with innovative educators across the globe using Skype in the Classroom.
- Host regional events showcasing uses of Microsoft technology in the classroom.
- Achieve eligibility to attend the Microsoft Global Educator Exchange Event (E2), Spring 2016.
Please read visit the web page below the and submit the MIE Expert Self-nomination form to participate.
MIE Experts will be selected by the regional Microsoft representative based on the quality of the responses to the self-nominations form, the level of innovation and use of Microsoft tools described in the learning activity and the level of detail in how becoming a part of the program will impact both teaching and student learning.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057