The JCMM Scholarship is for Foreign Students from developing countries, residing in Czech Republic. Sponsored by South Moravian Center for International Mobility (JCMM), the Scholarship is aimed at International Students pursuing their Doctoral (Ph.D) studies or follow-up Master’s studies in any technical related course or preferably a natural Science at Brno University and other partner Universities, Czech Republic. To be eligible for the scholarship, student must be knowledgeable of Czech Language.
Students that have stayed up to six months in Czech Republic are not to apply.
Brno University of Technology, University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences Brno, Mendel University of Agriculture and Forestry Brno.
Level of Study
Fields of Study
Technical and natural Sciences
Eligibility for Application
To qualify for the Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Students who have previously studied in Czech Republic at either secondary or tertiary level are not to apply except if study was a language preparatory course. Students who have stayed up to six months in Czech are equally not eligible to apply
- Student must have a background in a technical or natural science field.
- A sound knowledge of Czech language is mandatory
- Student must be coming from a developing country outside Europe.
Method of Application
- Eligible applicants are to make their application online.
- Student should state the following in their application
Knowledge of Czech Language, Preferred University, Resume, Personal details and contact information, Motivation for applying clearly written in a letter.
Notification of successful applicants
Finalist shall be selected by June 2015 by a University committee consisting of the Vice-rector of all partner Universities
31st January 2015
For further enquiries, please visit the link below
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057