The Centre for Service Excellence (CSE) in the University of Edinburgh Business School is currently awarding renowned fully funded PhD scholarships to talented EU and International students. These scholarships will cover a full tuition fee of about £14000 per academic year.
The Center for Service Excellence (CSE) in the University of Edinburgh Business School is a world class inter-disciplinary research and engagement centre for both EU and international students. This renowed center is giving out scholarships to EU and international students who are desiring a PhD degree. The PhD scholarship application essay will be given on the topic: Co-production and service delivery in the public and/or private sectors.
- Applicants must have in their possession a master’s degree from an accredited university in the UK or overseas, with an above-average academic attainment (more than 65% overall in your Masters) as well as the ability to undertake independent research (Master’s dissertation at distinction level). These courses you can be undertaken in any of the following courses: a management discipline, public policy, public administration or management, or social policy.
- International applicants whose local language is not English must submit IELTS score of least 7.0, with no score lower than 6.0 in each section, or the equivalent from our approved list of certificates.
Fields of study
The scholarship is for admission into a PHD program on the topic: Co-production and service delivery in the public and/or private sectors.
What the scholarship covers
For EU candidate: standard EU tuition fee plus maintenance fee of £14,000 per year.
For International candidate: standard non-EU tuition fee plus maintenance fee of £14,000 per year.
How to apply
The mode of application is online. In your online application, ensure that you do the following;
- Specify that you wish to be considered for this studentship.
- Include a covering letter explaining your reasons for applying and why you are the ideal person to receive this scholarship.
- Include an initial research proposal specifying your research question, how it fits into and extends the literature and your initial thoughts upon an appropriate methodology – this should be a maximum of 1,500 words (plus references).
- include a CV.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to ensure that their applications receive the full consideration it deserves. interviews would be carried out remotely, via Skype, depending on an applicant’s location. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
The deadline for scholarship application is Friday 1st May, 2015.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476