The Scholarship which is awarded to 150 students yearly shall run for 2 years and possibly get a six months extension if need be, to carry out a research study at University of Melbourne Australia.
Level of Study
Master’s and PhD
Courses of Study
Any of the Courses offered at Melbourne University.
Length of Scholarship
For students at Masters level Scholarship shall run for Two years, while Three years for Doctorate Students with a 6 months extension if need be.
Benefits of Scholarship
The Scholarship covers the following
- Allowances to be given every two weeks
- Provision for accommodation
- Thesis allowance
- Parenting leave
- Applicant must have finished an Undergraduate study from an Australian University with a mininum of first class honours
- Must have applied for admission or be currently enrolled for post graduate studies
- Be from a any country outside Australia or New zealand
- Students currently in any Australian University must have spent at least 12 months
Scholarship shall be awarded on the basis of past academic record, proposed research, medical status and professional experience.
Deadline for applying
31 May 2015
All applicaton guidelines, application form and further details about Scholarship can be found at the official website given below.
For more information about our services including guest post and advertising on this blog, kindly reach us on email@example.com