The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, managers of the NNPC/SHELL /TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture) Scholarship Scheme is offering first year Nigerian students studying in Nigerian universities the big opportunity to study with an annual scholarship from the SPDC JV for the complete duration of their academic course. This program aims to stimulate academic excellence and improve the entrepreneurial skills of talented young Nigerians.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria, currently enrolled in an approved university in Nigeria.
- Applicants should have gained college admission during the 2013/2014 academic period, for a first degree program.
- Applicants are required to possess a minimum of seven course credits, including Mathematics and English, in their Ordinary Level examinations.
- Applicants should be enrolled full‐time, in a recognized university in Nigeria at the undergraduate level with a minimum grade point average of 3.5 at the time of application
- If you wish to submit your application,please do so at; www.scholastica.ng/schemes/SPDC
Friday 24 October, 2014
All applicants are required to have a valid personal email account
Candidates who are qualified should apply at this web address; www.shellnigeria.com to provide required personal and educational details, and load scanned copies of the following:
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant (i.e. jpeg format, that is not more than 200kilobytes);
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores;
- ‘O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable; and
- Letter of Identification from State (showing Local Government) of Origin.
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057