The 2014 HEC Paris MBA scholarship is out for application. International students wishing to apply must have completed an undergraduate program at an accredited university. This scholarship is for candidates who need financial assistance to achieve their goal of joining the MBA program in September and are available for pursuing master degree at HEC Paris. The deadline for scholarship application are; : 1st February, 1st March, 1st April, 1st May, 1st June and 1st July (for September intake).
Who is eligible?
- All of our HEC Paris MBA admitted applicants can apply for this Need-Based scholarship. Please note that you cannot apply to both the Excellence Scholarship and the Need-Based Scholarship. If you are unsure of which scholarship to apply for, we would encourage you to apply for the Excellence Scholarship.
- Students must have completed an undergraduate program at an accredited university. They will require official academic transcripts as proof of this.
- The requirement of an undergraduate degree may be waived if:
- Students can provide a certificate certifying that you have completed your secondary education. You must also have 5 years minimum of professional experience, with at least 3 years in a managerial position.
- Students are an athlete who has represented their country at a national level.
What the scholarship covers
Four different amounts will be given out as follows:
-€6,000 – the amount of the initial deposit
-€12,000 – 25% of the total tuition fees
-€18,000 – the amount of the last instalment
-€24,000 – the amount of the first instalment
The amount is deducted from successful candidates’ last installment of tuition fees. No full scholarship is available from HEC.
How to apply
The mode of application is online. Click here to visit the scholarship homepage
The deadline for scholarship application are; : 1st February, 1st March, 1st April, 1st May, 1st June and 1st July (for September intake).
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476